Sunday, May 10, 2009

...Mother's Day



Like usual for Mother's Day ,

(celebrate with daddy oso XD)
my brothers will go and buy cake, cookies, and all sweet stuff etc.

(they're the sweet-teeth-erzz XD" im not that into sweetz)


Miki Ojisan No Mise
's one of the best cake place evar *__*

the cheese cake there is soft and not too sweet and not too creamy

just nice for me and my mom 8DDDDDD
(my mom oso not into sweetzz)

teh brand~
the White Chocolate Cheese Cake HEAVENNNN!!!
oh and the cookie's from
delicious

........


And to add a twist~ Homemade Popia Goreng XDDDD
(by me and my bro XD)

hahaha still Malaysian maa XDD

after less than a minute~
(and i still havent finish half o my cake..)

aiya brothers aaah~ XD"

........

I've always wanted to buy something for my mom and dad~
but not now ~

still have to work hard and gain more munneyh XD
It's better to buy stuff with our own money rite?

don't just limit it to one day~
Everyday is Mother & Father's Day =3

- Signing Out -


sketch dump:



No comments:

Post a Comment