Thursday, July 30, 2009

... =D



This week have been a very..VERY hell-ish week for me
(and some of the IL-ians 8D)
I have to redo the whole Bungalow Final for perspective
after finishing it the day before
all thanks to my pure bad luck blood in
me =D haha

I SO TOTALLY FERGOT T
O TAKE PIC OF MY BUNGALOWW TTATT
mebbe in a few days,
if i were to get my hands on the bungalow perspective again
i shall upload it a.s.a.p =)
.
.
.

On with Figure 3 Final Project


Yeah i know there're lots of
..retardness in there 8D
then again, i liek the monster more XD haha

manage to finish it in a day and a half XD"
started sketching the pose etc yesterday (Wednesday) night,
from 8pm till 11pm in BlockG i think
together with Danny =D
Popo was there before, then went home
then Teng, Jenny & Wloon came
and accompany us (kacau)
XD had dinner at Harrots then home...
and manage to fin everything today (Thursday) at 4pm
Teng insist on me scanning the final project XD"
so i scanned it before submitting it,
(10 mins after dateline XD")

will update more when im not that tired....

-Signing Out-

Sketchdump:
im too tired to scan~


No comments:

Post a Comment